- Personal information is important.
BlackBiz is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, BlackBiz will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Collecting personal information.
BlackBiz will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
When a information is requested, BlackBiz may ask you to provide information (such as name and address - on telephone or online) in order to send out information which may be of interest based on your request. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in BlackBiz being unable to inform you of this information.
Personal information provided for the purposes described above will not be shared with any other company except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of BlackBiz or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
- Contact by BlackBiz
BlackBiz may contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information as requested through the BlackBiz online forms.
If an individual receives communications from BlackBiz which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database by contacting BlackBiz at email@example.com. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- Changing and deleting the information we have about you
Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting BlackBiz at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons.
- Storage and security of personal information
BlackBiz will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers in digital format. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. BlackBiz will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Problems or queries
The following terms and conditions apply for the BlackBiz ‘s Enter your marketing message competition published in the Jan/Feb 2012 edition of BlackBiz
- DURATION The promotion will be run from Monday 23 January 2012 until 4pm Thursday 1 March 2012.
- ENTRY Entry is available to permanent residents of ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, TAS, VIC, WA, 18 years or over only.
- PUBLICITY MATERIALS It is a condition of entry that BlackBiz has the right to publicise in the March/April 2012 edition, the finalists and the winner of the competition.
- COPYRIGHT By entering this competition all entrants must use original material only and not breach any third party intellectual property rights. Any legal issues arising from the competition is the responsibility of the entrant.
- DECISIONS The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussion will be entertained.
- LEAVE FOR PARTICIPATION Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to claim the prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY All information collected will only be used by BlackBiz for further contact.
- PROMOTER The promoter is trading as BlackBiz Pty Ltd. PO BOX 23, Revesby North, NSW 2212, Australia.
- PRIZE VALIDATION The prize of the one-day marketing workshop will be held in Sydney and must take place before 30 May 2012. It is transferrable.